quarta-feira, fevereiro 24, 2010

Deixa-me "Maria Joana/

Hey, are you serious??
In fact, I respect you, spite of not knowing you
But your decisions will reflect and ... is good
bein' alone... I like too...
Matter a fact, I'm about to close my self
and more what?? Im about to blow light me up
Here I am here I am, the High Man
Forget the problems and get dirty habits
I got the habit of make puffs and smoke them
Patty cake patty cake hey green friend
I got, fat bags of skunk
I got, White Owl dub
And I'm about to go get lifted
Yes I'm about to go get lifted
And in the another universe I say:
Hey, you, get off my cloud
Tell me how ya like it so far baby paw
I don't know you and you don't know my style
Realy, my style ain't your average flow
What's the commotion, oh my lord
Im so lifted Im so high
Smoke, smoke and...travel around your beauty
I just can imagine
Milky chocolate girl wonder, shade brown like Thunder
Politic til your deficit step, gimme your number
Your sexy persuasive ta-ta's and thighs
Catch my eyes like lighs I want to you bodily surprise me
Can I rub it on your skin like lotion massage
you got me fallin out
I love you like you love make me wait and stroke...cough
ooh baby I miss you, your sweet tender looks
....................your looks....................
orgasm in my mind state
like explosion destructing my brains
so you should play me closely
I run of what I need and you know what I want
not bad things but...
who wants the most of me??
No one... Only you
But, you...
a hard dozen of words not enough to decribe you
You cant compromising...I understand...
Hard are the streets of life...
Happiness... Its what we need

One Love for You

1 comentário:

Deixa a tua dica na boa...
:D