Here I am, "IN MA ROOM"
taking a break on todays night
rolling my blunts and
making of this free time, a full dedication to you
some "works".....
1 in 1 minute I check you up
I am always woundering and waiting
for a new piece of you
asking me about
how will it be...
the next reflection
all you wrote, I study
and I would like to be with you,
to fulfill you the mosthly tiny little dream
that you dream and think on the classes :)
transforming your most impossible and deep desires
in simple reality of day-to-day
one blue sky life, floating through the streets
Beeing Kings of all, of the world, together
Beeing free, you and me...
Through the world, till' the infinit
Dreams...ahah
The reality is a Little BIG different
But... My fear...
Its... Not knowing if its me your wounder boy
And to approach you...
To... See You...and... be with you...
omg, I would faint out...
You are so... all
You are all for me...
So its why my fear is that thing...
Bet everything in one chance
And blew all up
taking a break on todays night
rolling my blunts and
making of this free time, a full dedication to you
some "works".....
1 in 1 minute I check you up
I am always woundering and waiting
for a new piece of you
asking me about
how will it be...
the next reflection
all you wrote, I study
and I would like to be with you,
to fulfill you the mosthly tiny little dream
that you dream and think on the classes :)
transforming your most impossible and deep desires
in simple reality of day-to-day
one blue sky life, floating through the streets
Beeing Kings of all, of the world, together
Beeing free, you and me...
Through the world, till' the infinit
Dreams...ahah
The reality is a Little BIG different
But... My fear...
Its... Not knowing if its me your wounder boy
And to approach you...
To... See You...and... be with you...
omg, I would faint out...
You are so... all
You are all for me...
So its why my fear is that thing...
Bet everything in one chance
And blew all up
Sorry if I am with dodges and delays...
But... I wish it could be...
be with you
And Im affraid of blew all up
Lets just have a nice time having fun..
Just all I want...
know you...
be with you Lil' Princess Juliet
My name is Wacko Romeo...
May I invite to go out with me??
...And whats about your daddys opinion?
=P
..........The future......
Let me be the butterfly... :)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Deixa a tua dica na boa...
:D