domingo, março 14, 2010

So... Similar

Curious, because, yesterday, Sunday, when the Sun raise up, I thought to me...
I wish that someday like this day, I will have the perfect feeling that I always have when I see You Little Queen, when, arriving at Your Home to pick You up (to go discover the world, or just... to go out for a surprise), I will wait... But in trouble... with Your father on me, the "enemy"...Lol, kiding...

But...I woundered many things yesterday...I had a feeling....
And, when I'm stuck by the soul... I know... That is You...
And it was you...Im not sure...But Im sure...
Like...a few seconds... kissing the sky...
So high..


Please Give me a Sign... I want to... too...
But Im not sure that what You say its meant for me
Just because...
I love what You write
I love what You think
I love...
Sorry if I dont give You a straight answer
I dont want to hurt You
But... I also dont want to give You illogic and straight answers....

Thats why the blog is alive...Lol
to create games and play themWonderfull dress, by the way....

Just a little Presence of You
Could make me a hearth attack
But Im always on adrenalin
I always think in you
Its rare
Youre Rare
I never see like You before
Or after...
But the after....
Tomorrow or something...
Lol
The World is Ours
If I stay with you someday

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa a tua dica na boa...
:D