if what She says
it's meant for me??
I do not know.... It could be for other wonder boy
but, I limit my self to answer to Her thoughts, feelings, and revelations
Just because I cant take Her out off my mind, I just want to be... with You
My Sweetness Doll Wonder Of My world, I could have done so much in this lost time
You're like a Princess, sweeping through me leaving me.... I the Sky Dugeons
Please make me sure that I... someday...I will wisper on You sayin how much Love I want to offer to You
I would like a Love, with meaning,
with many electrons and volts of intensity
But...It mustnt hurt Us... No handcups, no jail...
Be with you, free to the world....
Riskin off the edge, the adventure
Let Us go through the wind...
Free...Loved... Very Happy :D
But... I just want to Love again...
Because I also need Love
And nowadays... It's hard...
But...you're the Perfect One
The Princess who step into my life
Leaving me sticked to dreams...
...That one day.......
I could see you, with no affraid to saying hello to you...
Like..." Wassup, Lil' Princess???...Sorry my late... My bad....But You are late too, ahah ...Let's get wild today...End: I Love You!!!" Like this
Have a normal day in your normal life in this annormal society...
Lol... Sorry... Sometimes, I get wild too...Lol
But when I see you, I just cant start...
My mind turns in a mess
I think that there's not a day... That I dont think in....You
If there was... There is not... one day
Help me, again, please, to destruct this walls
Between Us
I just want to... be with you...stay with you... at your side
Knowing that you botter having me by your side...
But, if its a problem, we ca snick to far, hiding of the world...
Just Us
I just wanna stay... With You
My Charming Shining Heaven, Can I make part of Your Happiness??

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Deixa a tua dica na boa...
:D